We at BIO BODYFUELZ LTD are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP name, birthdate,user actions, e-mail address, mailing address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views or any other information that is identified with you personally.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters and taking part in our ‘Bid N Buy’ programmes.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us;
(2) Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website, improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website,and enable your use of the services available on the website.
- Send to you any goods purchased via the website, or provide to you, any services purchased via the website.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial and non-commercial communica-tions.
- Send you email notifications on specific requests.
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology).
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(3) Other disclosures
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.